Our consulting company is conducting a worldwide customer experience program on behalf of a major telecommunications provider.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Japanese interviewer to conduct face-to-face interviews with telecommunications executives in Japan.
An excellent level of English is a prerequisite for this job. Besides conducting these interviews, your tasks will include the translation and reporting of the interviews into English. You will work on a freelance basis.
• Japanese native speaker or equivalent
• An excellent level of English
• Experience in conducting qualitative interviews with executives and/or working experience in B2B/ corporate environment
• Self-confident manner and strong communication skills
• Good technical understanding is an advantage (telecommunications)
• Preferably resident in Berlin
Metrinomics GmbH, based in Berlin, is specialized in customer experience programs in B2B markets with a focus on IT and telecommunications.
More information under: www.metrinomics.com
Please send your CV and letter of application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. For further information, you can also contact us by phone: 030/ 695 1710.